Mobile BI and Analytics: Seven Steps to Successful Deployment
Excitement is growing among business users about how mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets could transform the role of information in customer interactions, performance management, planning and forecasting, and daily operational decisions while on the go. With more and more users spending significant time on mobile devices, the potential for BI and analytics tools and services is huge. Organizations need to make successful deployment a high priority.
Implementing BI and analytics on mobile devices involves more than just downloading an app. Significant issues about performance, security, and consistency in the user experience must be addressed. However, BI and analytics tools and technologies have come a long way. If organizations are able to deploy them successfully, the result could have an enormous positive impact on long-standing goals for expanding the reach of BI and analytics, and for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and customer interactions.
TDWI invites you to join our Webinar, which will examine seven steps that are important to making mobile BI and analytics deployments successful. You will learn how to set priorities, ensure that data management and security concerns are met, and how to take advantage of key trends in mobile BI and analytics technology.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- Where you should focus to be successful in deploying mobile BI and analytics
- Key trends and drivers, based on recent TDWI best practices research
- What peer organizations are doing to be successful with mobile BI and analytics
- How to address important data management and security concerns
- Web-based or native applications: how to decide which is right for you