Operational BI in a SOA World – Transaction Services
Operational BI continues to be a high priority in many organizations and promises significant return on investment. In this Webinar, we examine the major challenges that its implementation often raises for traditional BI developers and show how to minimize the risks. We also consider how the ongoing expansion of SOA tools and technologies, particularly driven from the operational and transactional environment, will both expand the opportunities for effective Operational BI and pose new challenges for the BI department. Existing and emerging BI and SOA tools will provide a sound basis for going forward; it’s now up to BI developers to craft a joint implementation plan.
What You Will Learn:
- Five major “gotchas” in Operational BI implementation
- How to reduce the risk in your Operational BI implementation
- Where SOA can undermine your Operational BI effort
- What SOA has to offer to Operational BI
- How to build a joint SOA / Operational BI plan