Benchmarking Data Governance
In this session, we share the insights gained about information governance programs:
Data governance is hot right now, but there is little hard data about best practices. In late 2010, the Information Difference teamed up with the Data Governance Institute to conduct by far the most in-depth study ever conducted of data governance in practice. 134 companies participated in this in-depth study of data governance in practice..
- What works?
- What absolutely does not work, but many try it anyway
- What are the keys to success in data governance programs?
- How successful is data governance in real life?
- How much effort and cost is involved?
- What are examples of returns on investment/benchmarks?
- What are common organization structures for data governance programs?
- How do you scale a governance program from initial projects to enterprise governance?