Data Integration in the Cloud
There is a great deal of confusion over the definition of cloud computing and it’s benefits to organizations. However, few argue about the Cloud’s potential to change the way computing resources are delivered. In this webinar we not only discuss the technologies of the Cloud and how to work in the Cloud, but also provide tangibility by walking through a step-by-step demonstration of setting up a server instance in the Amazon EC2 Cloud. We also discuss the growing volume of data that is being stored outside corporate firewalls and what that means from a data integration perspective.
What you will learn:
- Cloud fundamentals and concepts
- The architecture behind the cloud
- How to started in the cloud
- Considerations for working in the cloud
- How the Cloud affects data integration architectures