Change Happens – Especially to BI Environments – But Can You Manage It Gracefully?
Change is inevitable. But managing change while still meeting business objectives is THE key to navigating the new economy.
Change, whether driven by growth, divestment, or just increased demand for information, is forever evolving and accelerating. Your data warehousing environment needs to accommodate those changes with minimal disruption. How do you achieve high performance yet maintain stability at the same time? How do you minimize disruption to the existing environment when your system needs to grow? What are the characteristics of a sustainable architecture for BI? These are the questions that will be answered in this second of three webcasts.
You will learn:
- Why an architecture is important for BI efforts
- The benefits associated with an overarching architecture
- The characteristics are of a sustainable and maintainable data warehouse architecture
- Practical tips to move toward such an architecture
- How the architected data integration process can be leveraged
Claudia Imhoff, Ph.D.