TDWI offers membership pricing at levels that are tailored to meet the needs of both you and your company. TDWI’s membership program is available to individuals, teams, and students.
- Member Directory
- Online Discussion Boards
- 10% Discount on Conferences, Seminars, and Online Learning courses
- Members-Only Research and Publications
- Teams, Skills, and Budgets Report
- Salaries, Roles, and Responsibilities Report
- Business Intelligence Journal
- Ten Mistakes to Avoid
- Video Library
- $150 Training Voucher
- Four Job Postings per Year
- Ungated Access to TDWI Content Archives
- Learning Concierge
Special Introductory Pricing
- All Premium Member benefits PLUS
- Team Membership for Five
- Access to TDWI's Executive-Only Online Community
- 4 One-Hour Advisory Calls with TDWI Analysts
Enjoy all Premium Member benefits across your whole team! The bigger the team, the bigger the discount.
|Group (up to 5)
- Full-time students and full-time faculty members from an accredited institution who present their qualifying current course registration or proof of current employment
Higher Ed, Government, Non Profit
- Employees at a registered 501(c)(3), Higher Ed or Government organization. Subject to TDWI verification
- Professionals under the age of 35 with less than three years of BI/analytics work experience. Subject to TDWI verification
Time to renew your membership?
Don't lose access to all the valuable research and resources available through TDWI Membership.
Renew My Membership