There is lots of excitement today about how predictive analytics and machine learning (PAML) technology is driving how enterprises make decisions and do business. Organizations using PAML become proactive rather than reactive, and the techniques are at the center of the digital transformation happening across enterprises.
Organizations are embracing these technologies to gain better insights and improve their competitive advantage. Our TDWI research indicates that demand for these technologies continues to increase.
However, before they receive the benefits of PAML, organizations face many difficulties in implementation. Join TDWI’s VP of Research, Fern Halper, as she discusses the trends, challenges, and opportunities related to PAML, including:
- How organizations are making use of PAML
- The rise and risk of augmented intelligence
- Open source for machine learning
- Organizational strategies for getting started
- Best practices to consider when building out PAML in your business