At the October Virtual Summit, our speakers will brief you on technology trends in data and analytics. You’ll learn how to evaluate which ones are right for your business and prepare to deploy them for maximum business value.
TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you understand new technologies and find the ones that are right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Market trends and best practices for data and analytics technology, supported by quantitative research and analysis
- Analytics benefits of technologies like AutoML, PII scanning, bias detection, governance tools, and large language models
- Architectural capabilities unlocked by data management technologies like pipeline automation, GPU computing, graph databases, and security tools
- Strategies for selection and adoption that will drive business value and have the best fit with your existing architecture and methods
- Organizational implications of new technologies, and the impacts on your programs and staffing roles
- Development and operational practices that optimize new technologies, including program-level considerations and opportunities for automation and augmentation