This session will include a moderated Q&A featuring questions from the live audience.
Few things are more critical to data-driven businesses than data integration, which covers a spectrum of technologies, practices, and processes for maximizing data’s value and ensuring that data sets are trusted and fit for purpose. Data continues inexorably to grow in volume, variety, distribution, and speed. It has never been more challenging—or more important—to integrate data to gain single views for customer-360 insights, smarter operational decisions, risk management, evaluating risks, fraud detection, and forecasting business performance. Data science and AI/ML hinge on fast and complete data integration.
This TDWI presentation will focus on what’s ahead in data integration for solving challenges, moving beyond legacy constraints, and taking advantage of innovations in technologies, practices, and processes. With data democratization a key trend in most organizations, we will look at how self-service capabilities are combining with robust cloud computing power to enable more users to assemble and interact with the data they need.
Topics this presentation will cover include:
- Advances in AI-infused automation for data integration speed, scale, and ease of use
- What’s ahead in technologies and practices for improving trust in the quality of integrated data
- Semantic data integration, knowledge graphs, data catalogs, and other technologies for accelerating insights through data integration
- Distributed data integration strategies, including data fabrics
- Modernizing data governance and data observability for data integration
- DataOps for holistic management of data pipelines, data loading, and data transformation