TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this November will show you what’s on the horizon for data and analytics programs and prepare you to lead your business to data-driven success.
At the November Virtual Summit, our speakers will brief you on key trends in data management and analytics, show you how to evaluate which ones are right for your business, and help you prepare to deploy them for maximum business value.
TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you understand new trends and technologies and find the ones that are right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Opportunities in analytics and data management as revealed by TDWI research, and the underlying best practices that lead to success
- Top trends in data management, including cloud factors, streamlined integration, and the modernized data warehouse
- Top trends in analytics, including the expansion of self-service, the evolution of analytics platforms, advances in machine learning, large language models, and causal AI
- Choosing the best focus for your organization based on your business goals, current infrastructure, and maturity level
- Strategies and architectures for tapping into these trends to expand business value without disrupting existing capabilities
- Impacts on your teams and processes that support increased agility, allow you to do more with data, and drive expanded adoption