At the July Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in data governance and security, expose the best practices, and show you how to drive a successful governance program across your business. TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a program strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Trends and best practices in governance, privacy, and security based on quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
- Strategies for driving governance and security implementation, including key roles, processes, and the common mistakes to avoid
- Building the business case to secure stakeholder engagement and commitment of resources
- Technologies that aid in governance and security, and how they play a crucial part in a successful program
- The human commitment to governance and security from stakeholders and data stewards to developers and business users
- Program organization recommendations for governing bodies, establishing priorities, and structuring teams