At the June Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in BI and analytics, expose the best practices, and show you how to maximize the value of the information products you make available in your business. TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Adoption rates, trends, and best practices in BI and analytics, based on quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
- Strategies for modernizing BI and analytics programs, streamlining delivery and producing a unified set of resources for your business audiences
- The latest advances in BI and advanced analytics, including embedded analytics and unified platforms and what they mean for your business
- Programs, roles, and processes that can take a program beyond simple reporting and self-service and into proactive analytics for information-driven decision making
- Providing a spectrum of capabilities including reports, visualizations, dashboards, and embedded analytics that are accessible and governed in both full- and self-service modes