Financial institutions face interesting challenges requiring improved management, integration, and analysis of both intra-enterprise and externally sourced data, including:
- Omnichannel customer experience: Financial institutions promote an array of products and services managed by different lines of business, but digital-savvy customers expect consistency in their customer experience across different mobile apps.
- Fraud prevention: Instead of “pay and chase,” institutions increasingly want to detect and prevent fraud in real time.
- Compliance: Not only are institutions bound by ongoing compliance requirements (e.g., AML, KYC, FATCA, GDPR, and other privacy laws), they must also comply with emerging open banking regulations.
For financial institutions to address these needs and respond to growing competition from online-only fintech disruptors, they must ratchet up their game for data and analytics. In this session, David Loshin will discuss emerging best practices for data and analytics in the financial services industry. Attendees will learn about:
- Expanding the partner networks to support third-party apps and channels
- Addressing growing data volumes and velocity
- Delivering new products and services leveraging innovative technologies
- Complying with regulations
- Monitoring and preventing fraud
- Speed, consistency, and coherence in omnichannel customer experience