TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this July positions leaders to meet business challenges with applied analytics.
At the July Virtual Summit, our speakers show you how to focus your analytics programs on business challenges for increased maturity and maximum business impact. TDWI research analysts will expose trends and opportunities based on our latest quantitative research, with expert analysis and recommended best practices. Expert speakers will show you how to translate these trends into valuable initiatives in your own business, and our case study speakers will share the details of their own journeys.
Topics will include:
- Trends and opportunities in the adoption of predictive analytics, machine learning, and other advanced analytics, as revealed by TDWI research
- Adoption strategies that address executive sponsorship, analytics culture, and the technical foundations of data science
- Business use cases for analytics such as churn prediction, fraud detection, proactive maintenance, recommendation engines, image recognition, and natural language processing
- Algorithmic capabilities and when to apply them, including forecasting, classification, pattern and anomaly detection, and recommendations
- Technology foundations for successful analytics programs, including data management, data preparation, data science, and data visualization
- Best practices for identifying, developing, and maintaining analytics solutions and the teams that support them