TDWI's complimentary Virtual Summit this January will prepare you to take full advantage of modern data management technologies and practices, improving the scope and agility of your BI and analytics solutions.
At the January Virtual Summit, our speakers will brief you on the latest advances in data management technologies, architecture, and processes that can drive enhanced ROI. TDWI research analysts will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you understand new paradigms and approaches and find the one that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Industry trends and best practices for data management platforms and processes, supported by quantitative research and analysis
- Data management technology developments including cloud platforms, cloud-native tools, automation, the data mesh, and multiplatform governance
- Strategic processes for planning a modernized architecture connecting your investments to business objectives and technical priorities such as data democratization, cloud data management, data unification, and data fabrics
- Development and operational processes for streamlined delivery of data and advanced analytics including DataOps and more
- Real-world use cases that incorporate data management developments into modernized data architecture
- Organizational impacts of your data and analytics program organization and staff