At the October Virtual Summit, you will learn how to sort through the latest trends and hype around data management technology and architecture, and how to apply actionable advice for success. Expert sessions will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and allow you to find the right technology match for your business.
Topics will include:
- Architectures and transition strategies for the data warehouse and data lake
- Skill development needs to factor into your planning, including platform management, production requirements, and development methods
- Program-level practices for successful modernization, including LOB alignment, organizational models, and governance
- Technology platforms, including cloud-based platforms, virtualization solutions, and NoSQL data management
- Quantitative research on current practices, including what organizations are actually doing today and what they are planning for the future
- Matching platforms to business needs, and how to avoid common pitfalls of architectural change