At the October Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in data integration and data quality and provide the best practices you need to put this information to work in your business.
The TDWI research team will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, backed by in-depth quantitative research. Expert speakers will help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Trends and emerging best practices in data integration and data quality management, based on quantitative research and analysis from TDWI
- Modern data integration strategies for diverse consumption profiles, self-service preparation, production pipelines, and automation
- Data quality practices that match quality to business need, make data characteristics known to consumers, and support measurement of data quality improvement
- Program-level impacts of modernized integration and quality programs, including roles, organizational design, process lifecycles, and architecture
- Technologies that support modern data integration programs, data quality programs, data management, and automation