At the September Virtual Summit, you will learn how to sort through the complex challenges surrounding data governance and self-service programs, with up-to-date best practices and actionable advice for success. Expert sessions will give you a clear view of important trends and developments, help you build a strategy that’s right for your business, and allow you to find the right technology match for your requirements.
Topics will include:
- Current adoption rates, trends, and best practices in data governance and self-service, based on quantitative research from TDWI
- Strategies for data governance implementation, including essential roles and processes, guidance on how to establish them, and common pitfalls to avoid
- Driving self-service adoption, including strategies for your program roadmap, operational processes, and expansion across organizational and departmental boundaries
- Managing organizational complexity inherent in all cross-functional governance programs, including important skills for working with the human element of data governance
- Self-service and governance architecture, including analytics tools, platforms, and the data catalog
- Leveraging a data catalog to foster adoption of self-service capabilities and governance processes in a controlled environment