TDWI’s complimentary Virtual Summit this April positions data leaders to maximize the business value of their cloud data platforms.
At the April Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on maximizing the business value of your cloud data management investments. TDWI research will expose trends and opportunities based on our latest quantitative research, with expert analysis and recommended best practices. Expert speakers will show you how to translate these trends into valuable initiatives in your own business, and our case study speakers will share the details of their own journeys.
Topics will include:
- Trends and opportunities in cloud and hybrid cloud data management, the realities and challenges of multicloud, and best practices based on TDWI research
- Strategies for optimizing cloud-based data management and how to match them to business needs and agile delivery of analytics
- Implications of cloud services and technologies for your data management and integration processes and capabilities
- Data and integration architectures for the cloud, including hybrid, multicloud, and multiplatform architectures
- Development and operational practices that optimize cloud-based data management, including program-level considerations and opportunities for streamlined processes