At the January Virtual Summit, our speakers will bring you up to speed on the latest trends in automation and ML-based augmentation that support processes and platforms across the entire data and analytics lifecycle.
A decade ago, basic automation was primarily leveraged for data integration. TDWI research will show you how machine learning has expanded automation capabilities and enabled them to spread across the entire lifecycle—from the development of data integration pipelines, to the automation of metadata collection, and even to the development of analytic models and data governance. Expert speakers will help you find opportunities to tap into these trends, and case study speakers will share their own journeys with you.
Topics will include:
- Trends and emerging best practices in automation and augmentation of processes throughout BI, analytics, and data management
- Opportunities for automation that have been opened up through technology advances, and how they can benefit your programs
- Strategies and best practices for the adoption of automation and their impacts on your organizational structures and productivity
- Dangers of ML-assisted analytics modeling, why humans are still required, and how to avoid potentially serious pitfalls
- Technologies that incorporate machine learning to support the automation of BI and analytics processes