What a TDWI Strategy Summit Offers You
A unique and interactive knowledge-sharing event focused on best practices, strategies, and technologies for creating and executing analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, and diverse data management.
The TDWI Strategy Summit is developed specifically for business and IT leadership, including executives, management, CIOs, chief data officers, business analysts, data scientists, data architects, and directors who own, shape, and influence their organizations’ data-driven initiatives. All attendees must prequalify to attend. Visit https://na.eventscloud.com/sd2020
Multiple opportunities to share insights with peers
Professionals learn best by talking directly with one another and sharing what they’ve learned from experience. The TDWI Strategy Summit unites professionals from various industries for collaborative learning and discussion. The program is designed to connect you with your peers as well as industry thought leaders who can address your most challenging questions and issues.
Valuable strategies, practices, and technologies
Keynotes, in-depth case studies, and forward-looking panel sessions are designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of how to innovate with BI, analytics, and data warehousing. Speakers will offer guidance so that you can address challenges and succeed with data-driven goals.
TDWI Strategy Summit Features
- Case studies and peer sessions to help you realize the potential of BI, analytics, and data management
- Analytics and data management tips you can apply to strategic decision making, operational efficiency, customer intelligence, and B2B relationships
- Thought leadership to help you succeed with emerging technologies such as AI and machine learning
- Best practices and war stories to give you a real-world perspective
- Management insights into how to address people, governance, and organizational challenges
- Opportunities to learn about new technologies without pressure
- Comfortable location for all at the one and only Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel, where you can network with peers and enjoy interaction with industry experts