This one-day session will prepare analytics practitioners and functional managers to make sense of predictive modeling as a team practice and take control of the analytics process. We’ll introduce the foundation for data-intensive analytics projects that deliver insight, clarity, confidence, and actionable decision support.
The Instructor will demonstrate how organizational practitioners can effectively maneuver the natural messiness of advanced analytics. Attendees will realize that true impact with predictive analytics has far more to do with the overall management of a project team and strategic process than with the tactical skills of a data scientist.
If you are a business or public-sector practitioner or leader seeking to propel your organization’s analytics maturity and put predictive analytics to work for measurable gain, then this session is designed for you.
You Will Learn
- Develop a business-aligned strategy for applying high-value data-driven decisions
- Identify, qualify, and prioritize viable and actionable analytics opportunities
- Convey a standardized process development model to implement across your team
- Acquire both tactical and strategic skills required to stand out in the analytics practice
- Learn why most analytics projects fail and the main pitfalls to avoid
- View a standardized process methodology for predictive analytics
- Leave with resources, contacts, and plans to reduce your project preparation time, costs, and risks
- IT executives and big data directors
- Line-of-business directors and functional managers
- Data scientists
- Technology planners