We provide the education and experts to get you to the next level. Whether you are on the technical or business side, just starting out or the Chief Data Officer, you’ll get access to comprehensive coverage of the most important skills, insights, and best practices to transform data into better business outcomes.
- Concepts of dimensional data modeling
- How to cope with dimensional intricacy with advanced techniques including bridge tables, mini dimensions, and advanced slow change response
- Techniques to ensure your data warehouse will scale as new subject areas are added
- How design fits into development approaches, and what tasks and outputs should be incorporated
- Why dimensional design requires collaboration between modelers, analysts, DBA’s, and ETL & reporting developers
- The relationship between business metrics and dimensional data