Today’s data worker is very different from just ten years ago. The growth of data, data science, data engineering, sensor technology, and social media moves faster than our ability to define and articulate the opportunities they create. "Blink and you’ll miss it," so many of the challenges data workers face go unnoticed by leadership, who uses old models to measure success and teach their workforce.
In this workshop, we’ll uncover the challenges of today’s data workers from analyst up to the CEO, learn how to reframe these challenges as opportunities for impact, and see how to steer your organization toward a data culture.
You Will Learn
- How to cut through the noise—the true issues underpinning data science
- The challenges and opportunities created by the growing data science and machine learning landscape
- How data workers learn today
- Opportunities and instructions for how to steer your data culture
- Business and data analysts
- Data scientists
- Front-line managers who use and work with data every day and who want to make better decisions with it