Workshop: Big Data Implementation
May 2, 2018
Duration: Half Day Course
- Data Value Chain.
- Interrogating A Cross-Organizational Data Set.
- Migration from silos to an integrated raw data landscape.
Big Data Technological Landscape
- Ecosystem Essentials:
- Understanding technologies and vendors
- Defining the value of distributed computing
- Technology stacks.
- Selection Criteria
- Data Swamp, Data Lake and Data Hubs.
The Intersection of Data Science and Big Data
- Data Science Practice – Teams and Skills
- Defining the Data Warehouse Goals for Data Science.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Intersects.
- Monetizing Data.
- Pitfalls of Big Data.
- Challenges and Barriers.
Big Data Resources and HR
- Building an internal team for data science.
- Hiring Data Science Team Members.
- Data Science Teams Success Goals.
New Directions and Opportunities for Innovation
- New business opportunities.
- Leveraging Big Data.
- Leadership development.
- Innovation Lab: how to take a problem, solve it, and push that solution up within the organization.