Data virtualization was not invented for developing logical data warehouses. It’s generic integration technology and can be deployed in many use cases, such as:
- Migrating from a physical data lake to a logical lake
- Developing a data marketplace
- Making data accessible by mobile apps
- Developing operational BI applications
- Turning a self-service BI environment to a more managed environment
- Cooperating with bus technologies for transactional systems
- Exploiting new database technology easily
This third day of this seminar focuses on these use cases that are receiving more and more attention by the market. The role of data virtualization is discussed for each use case presented. Alternatives are discussed.
The goal is to give the attendees a better understanding of what an organization can do with this technology.
- Business intelligence specialists; data analysts; data warehouse designers; business analysts; data scientists; technology planners; technical architects; enterprise architects; IT consultants; IT strategists; systems analysts; database developers; database administrators; solutions architects; data architects; IT managers