Machine learning encompasses many skills and disciplines. Identifying the problem, choosing the modeling approach, selecting the correct features to model, and evaluating the result are at the heart of machine learning. The tendency, however, is to focus primarily on the technology rather than the process. Join us for a problem-focused, applied experience where you learn to apply the machine learning process to produce meaningful and valuable insights.
Attend all three days of the bootcamp to earn a TDWI certificate.
You Will Learn
- What is machine learning
- To understand and classify different types of machine learning problems
- To discern the characteristics of common machine learning scenarios
- To outline which problems are suited to which machine learning models
- To match machine learning problems to the best-fit models to solve them
- Examples that walk through how to apply different aspects of the machine learning process
- Those looking for a foundational course on machine learning
- New analysts and data scientists