Leading with Innovation: Align your Data Strategy with the Business Strategy
Duration: One Day Course
To stay competitive today, companies must leverage data to create valuable insights that support better business decisions and deliver positive business impact. Yet, all too often organizations find themselves missing the mark on new analytics initiatives, resulting in less than stellar ROI and an even greater rift between business and IT.
In this course, the instructor will take a business-oriented approach to leading you through the process of defining a data strategy that understands and supports business goals, including how to align business and IT, tackle the hurdles of implementation, and achieve successful adoption of analytics across the organization. By redefining how you think about a data strategy and working through building your own business model canvas, you will come away with a clear understanding of the value-chain methodology and a path to aligning your own data strategy with your business objectives.
You Will Learn
- The key components of innovation
- Ways to apply innovation into your strategy based on business objectives
- The main elements of a business strategy
- The key elements in aligning a data strategy to a business strategy
- How to build a use case for your real-world scenario
- chief data officers, chief analytics officers, IT executives, directors, anyone who needs to understand how to better align IT operations with business initiatives, and those who wish to develop a supporting partnership between business and IT