Distributed Data Processing with NoSQL (Updated)
Duration: One Day Course
Prerequisite: Knowledge of distributed processing helpful but not required.
The Internet has given birth to many technologies and one of the most famous categories is the NoSQL (not only SQL) database. Since the SIGMOD XLDB conference where Eric Brewer challenged the RDBMS and redefined the NoSQL architecture, we have seen the historical growth of this database. How do we leverage this database? To answer this question, you need to know how it is architected. This course is a gentle introduction to NoSQL distributed data processing architecture, the richness it provides to data and the flexibility of the architecture in implementations. How do you leverage the benefits of the web database to the corporate and how do you deliver business value is the core focus of the discussion.
You Will Learn
- NoSQL Databases
- Architecture, Differences and Best Practices
- NoSQL Databases in depth - Cassandra, CouchBase and MongoDB
- Distributed Data Processing with NoSQL Databases
- Business Use Cases and Benefits
- Planning and Implementing NoSQL Databases
- All Audiences interested in distributed data processing