Machine Learning with TensorFlow (NEW)
Duration: One Day Course
Prerequisite: Intermediate Python programming. You will need a laptop computer with specific software installed prior to the session. When you register for the class, you will receive detailed instructions for software download and installation.
Machine and deep learning capabilities are in demand, and Python is the fastest-growing tool in machine and deep learning. TensorFlow is a Python library for fast numerical computing created and released by Google that is used in deep learning and primarily focuses on neural networks. This session will focus on a hands-on approach to using Python and TensorFlow. We will start with an introduction to TensorFlow and provide examples of autoencoders, convolutional neural networks (CNN), and recurrent neural networks (RNN).
You Will Learn
- How to set up and configure Anaconda
- TensorFlow essentials
- How to use regression in TensorFlow
- How to use classification in TensorFlow
- Overview of autoencoders
- How to structure and apply CNN models
- How to structure and apply RNN models
- Data engineers, data scientists, and programmers
- Those looking to get a foundation in deep learning