Hands-On with Graph Databases
Duration: One Day Course
Prerequisite: Database design, exposure to writing queries, working knowledge of data modeling. You will need a laptop computer with specific software installed prior to the session. When you register for the class, you will receive detailed instructions for software download and installation.
A graph database is a database that uses nodes, edges, and properties to represent and store data. Use of graph databases to support machine and deep learning is increasing because they support simple and fast retrieval for certain use cases such as Twitter data. This course will focus on an introduction of graph databases and hands-on exercises with Neo4j.
You Will Learn
- How graph databases work
- How to navigate a graph database
- How to use graph query language
- How graph database storage and processing work
- Common use cases for graph databases
- Database developers, analysts, data scientists, data engineers