TDWI Anaheim Leadership Summit
What a TDWI Leadership Summit Offers You
A unique and interactive knowledge-sharing event focused on best practices, strategies, and technologies for data science and advanced analytics
The TDWI Leadership Summit is developed specifically for business and IT leadership: executives, CIOs, line-of-business management, chief data officers, BI directors, data warehousing directors, and those who own, shape, and influence their organizations’ data-driven initiatives. All attendees must prequalify to attend. Visit tdwi.org/AN2018 to register.
Multiple opportunities to share insights with peers
Professionals learn best by talking directly with one another and sharing what they’ve learned from experience. The TDWI Leadership Summit unites professionals from various industries for collaborative learning and discussion. The program is designed to connect you with your peers, as well as industry thought leaders, who can address your most challenging questions and issues.
Valuable strategies, practices, and technologies
Keynotes, in-depth case studies, and forward-looking panel sessions are designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the objectives and challenges organizations like yours face when taking your BI and analytics programs to the next level. You will learn methods for overcoming challenges and realizing opportunities in a rapidly changing environment.
TDWI Leadership Summit features:
- Case studies and peer sessions to help you realize the potential of analytics, BI, and data management
- Analytics and data management tips you can apply to relationships with customers, patients, clients, partners, and other mission-critical parties and entities
- Thought leadership to help you succeed with emerging technologies
- Best practices and war stories to give you a real-world perspective
- Management insights into how you can overcome people and process barriers to moving forward
- Opportunities to learn about new technologies without the pressure
- Comfortable location in one of America’s most desired travel destinations
- Monday evening networking reception where you can share experiences with peers and enjoy relaxed interaction with speakers