Organizations around the globe are moving fast to revolutionize the way they do business. With dramatically increased spending and investment in digital transformation initiatives, these firms are focused on accelerating business growth and efficiency while minimizing costs.
The data platform should be built alongside the use cases in an agile manner since new use cases pop up all the time. It should enable value creation in a simplified manner for both producers and consumers of data. Thinking about system architecture needs to be holistic. Building data platforms should not be an IT exercise. Business teams need to be onboarded early in the process when selecting and working with relevant business use cases to create value for the organization. Intrigued? Or challenged?
In this expert talk, Krish Krishnan will take a closer look at the key elements that are essential in future-proofing a company’s data architecture and building leading-edge digital technology platforms to capitalize and expand market share. Come join us for an interesting perspective on the topic.
- Deploying a multicloud platform
- Infrastructure as code
- Automation of everything infrastructure-related
- Creation of a model that’s built for scale
- Processes that are repeatable and error-proof
- Embedded security
- Continuous compliance
- Moving from DevOps to DevSecOps
- Ensure rapid and secure code delivery
- Reduce vulnerabilities without creating unnecessary roadblocks
- Identify security concerns early, before they become more costly
- Determine the root causes of vulnerabilities to strengthen future security
- Facilitate speed, agility, and innovation
- Measuring IT matters
- Adopting OKRs
- Security governance
- Architecture governance
- Data governance