As a new director of enterprise information management, I thought I would be given instructions on how to build a strategy for my teams. I was wrong. Every leader had a different approach to strategy, and many didn’t do it at all.
Building a strategy to modernize your data tech stack is a significant challenge. From responding to business leaders who are adamant that “we need to move to the cloud,” without really understanding what that means or why we need to do it, to sifting through an endless number of technologies to find just the right ones, we’ve got our work cut out for us. Luckily, we don’t have to do everything at once.
In our time together, we’ll take an agile approach to building a data modernization strategy. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Components of a modern data strategy
- Practical steps for growing your personal knowledge and skills
- Creating meaningful strategic themes
- Drafting epics that matter
- Feature brainstorming with the right people
- Agile execution for data and analytics
When we are finished, you will be ready to start building your own data modernization strategy.