Modern data management is a complex and ever-evolving field that requires a strong understanding of the latest technologies and best practices. We’ll explore the key topics shaping modern data management, including AI, trends in data analytics, security, compliance, data governance, data quality, integration, and visualizations. We will also discuss the vital people side of modern data management teams. We’ll wrap up with practical advice for preparing your organization for success.
- New data compliance requirements will impact your data strategies and approaches
- New data governance tools and techniques can help you succeed
- Knowledge workers will be more data-driven, with or without data literacy
- Data quality trade-offs can change how data is managed
- Data integration approaches have improved
- Team skill training and learning are changing in 2024