An effective data strategy provides a strong foundation for your organization to plan, organize, and govern your data assets. The critical next step is to build a successful analytics engine that ties analytics deliverables to your data strategy. The goal is to help businesses make decisions based on foresight instead of hindsight.
True success with an analytics platform is only achievable when it can provide tangible results that are tied to business goals.
This presentation will cover how to build and create effective analytics through a framework that aligns your data and analytics strategies to business outcomes.
You Will Learn
- How to use your data strategy as the foundation to build analytics
- A framework for successful data analytics with the end in mind
- How to measure ROI with analytics
- CIOs and chief data officers
- Program managers
- Business sponsors
- Data governance and data management staff
- Business/data analysts
- Data stakeholders