Prerequisite: Prior experience with a programming language such as SQL, VBA, or Python or the aptitude to learn how to program.
The R programming language is a powerful, domain-specific programming language for data analytics. It has many packages and features that make it relatively easy to use to perform complex data analysis. This workshop will lay a solid foundation that will enable the attendee to explore more advanced topics in R.
You Will Learn
- How to configure your R environment
- How to read data into R from common data sources
- How to reshape tabular data to make it more conducive for data analysis using R
- How to perform groupings and aggregations using R
- How to create effective data visualizations using R
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Data engineers
- Business intelligence developers