Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Artificial intelligence holds vast promise across industries and sectors, but to fully realize these benefits, leaders must look at AI strategically and holistically. Many organizations have only begun to plan how to incorporate AI into their missions and technology. The decisions they make in the next three years could determine their success or failure well into the next decade as AI technologies continue to evolve.
Building an AI strategy is a key element in leveraging the power of AI in business to help unlock new insights and create more intelligent processes. Embed AI into your core business functions to empower efficient workflows and innovative revenue sources.
In this workshop, we will explore building a robust artificial intelligence strategy with growing use of artificial intelligence in the business landscape.
You Will Learn
- How AI has been applied in business
- The AI mindset to lead AI strategy
- How to use the Business Model Canvas to explore your business
- About AI-enabled workflows
- How to use the value chain process as a tool
- About creating optimal AI use cases
- Data analytics program leaders and managers
- Business analytics program leaders and managers
- Data science practitioners
- Analytics practitioners and team members
- CAOs, CDOs, and CIOs