Data Architectures & Storage
Building a data infrastructure to support the ever-increasing demands of data-driven organizations is no small task. Scalability, self-service environments, and demands for increasingly complex real-time analysis are just a few of the hurdles. Fortunately, the solutions are just as numerous. From cloud technologies and data lakes to logical data warehouses and more, learn top techniques and best practices for addressing your challenges and walk away with a strategy to enable success with your own modern data ecosystem.
Who is this track for?
- Architects (system, integration, database, data warehouse, technology, etc.)
- Database developers, database administrators
- IT strategists, IT analysts, IT managers
- Data warehouse designers, data warehouse operations
- BI & data warehousing program and project managers and directors
- Logical data warehouse
- Data lakes
- Modern data warehousing (with Hadoop, cloud, etc.)
- Data virtualization
Full Track Course Listing