Analytics in Action
Analytics has moved to the forefront and companies everywhere are working to leverage the resulting insights. Find out how to take on the future of analytics, move from post-hoc analysis to predictive, and utilize advanced analytics within your organization.
Who is this track for?
- Analysts (BI, business, data, IT, systems)
- Program and project managers
- BI and analytics leaders (directors, managers, C-suite)
- BI and analytics designers and developers
- Predictive analytics
- R and Python for analysis
- Machine learning and advanced analytics
- Data preparation for predictive analytics
- The data interpreter
Full Track Course Listing
- S3 TDWI Analytics Fundamentals
- S4 TDWI Data Visualization FundamentalsUPDATED
- MK Keynote // To the Moon
- M1 TDWI Predictive Analytics Fundamentals
- M3 Self-Service Analytics: Organizational, Architectural, and Governance Success FactorsUPDATED
- M4 Hands-on: Data Mining with R
- M7A Creating an Analytically Driven Enterprise: Implementing an Analytics Program
- M7P The Data Interpreter: The Hottest New Role in Analytics!
- T2 Hands-on: Python
- T5 Advanced Analytics: Leveraging Data Science and Machine Learning Techniques to Gain Data InsightsUPDATED
- T6A The Secrets of Analytical Leaders: The Keys to Succeeding with BI and Analytics
- T6P Visualization Best Practice and Design Standards: Creating a Common Visual Vocabulary
- W5A Mastering Supervised Machine Learning: Interpreting, Deploying, and Maintaining Predictive Models
- W5P Mastering Unsupervised Machine Learning: Clustering, Association, and Anomaly Detection Models
- THK Keynote // The Context of Contacts: Seeking Root Causes of Racial Disparity in Texas Traffic Fines
- TH1 TDWI Performance Management: Dashboards, Scorecards, and Metrics for Real Business Impact
- TH3 Data Preparation for Predictive Analytics
- TH4 Data Storytelling: Bringing Data to Life
- TH6 Hands-on Introduction to Machine Learning with Python, Pandas, Matplotlib and Scikit-LearnNEW!
- F4 Serious Play for Predictive Analytics: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why
- F5 Hands-on: Spark for AnalysisNEW!