Advanced analytics and machine learning have moved to the forefront, and companies everywhere are working to leverage the resulting insights. From fraud prevention and recommendation engines to improving medical diagnosis, the applications of advanced analytics are vast and can provide a competitive advantage when implemented properly. Find out how to successfully implement analytics, move from post-hoc analysis to predictive, and utilize advanced analytics within your organization.
Who is this track for?
- Analysts (BI, business, data, IT, systems)
- Program and project managers
- BI and analytics leaders (directors, managers, c-suite)
- BI and analytics designers and developers
- Predictive analytics
- Programming languages R and Python
- Machine learning
- Data science
Full Track Course Listing