Machine Learning & AI Day
The noise around artificial intelligence is deafening. Everyday new stories of leading edge companies showcasing amazing breakthroughs leveraging AI fill our new feeds. But how can you harness the power of AI? How can AI drive competitive advantage within your organization?
Cut through the hype and learn pragmatic applications of AI across major industries by spending a day focusing on the realities and practice of AI in the enterprise. During this daylong series, you’ll learn frameworks for implementation, be able to ask questions of AI experts, and hear valuable insights on where the market is headed. Walk away with a clear scope of not only the great potential of AI, but the practical applications you can leverage within your own organization.
Join us for a day of ML and AI Insight
- AI framework workshop for industry-leading innovator and Northwestern professor, Kris Hammond.
- Case Studies – tried and tested examples of successes and pitfalls to avoid
- Connect with industry experts – take advantage of being in the same room with the most respected AI experts in the biz to pick their brain and ask questions
- Share challenges and ideas with peers – network with like-minded folks around the opportunities they’re encountering for this emerging technology
- Anyone looking to understand more about the impact AI will have on the enterprise.