Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Analytics Consultant and Instructor
A business intelligence and analytics architecture is a set of frameworks to organize the data, management, and technical components used to build BI systems and analytical capabilities. Architecture plays an important role in business intelligence and analytics programs and projects, ensuring that the development efforts of multiple projects and teams fit together to form a cohesive and valuable whole. Comprehensive architecture addresses business purposes, organizational structure and roles/responsibilities, integrated information resources, various types of key processes, and a wide array of technology components.
You Will Learn
- The full scope of architectural objectives: structural integrity, standardization, reusability, environmental fit, aesthetics, and sustainability
- A framework to ensure overall architectural completeness and success: business purpose, organization, integrated information, process, and technology platforms
- A framework to organize business components: performance, stakeholders, processes, rules, and information
- A framework to organize the organization: people, purpose, process, and structure
- A framework to organize information components and capabilities: collection, storage, operational data integration, data warehousing, big data integration, distribution/access/applications, and data modeling/metadata management
- A framework to organize the processes associated with business analytics and intelligence: methodologies, data governance, data modeling/metadata management, data flow, business processes, and operations/support
- A framework to organize technology platform components: servers, data sourcing, databases, storage, data integration, business analytics, and data management
- Business, data, integration, and technology architects involved in business intelligence and analytics programs
- BI and analytics program and project managers that need a basic understanding of the fundamental components of successful programs
- BI and analytics team members that need a better understanding of the big picture of the systems they work with
TDWI LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE:
This session will be recorded for development of an online learning course which will subsequently be available for purchase directly or via subscription. By attending, you agree that your likeness may appear in the online course, including audio and video.