The hot new topic of 2021? Data fabric! It’s a new term for an all-encompassing analytics architecture that is easily understood and accessed, easily implemented and maintained, and ensures that all analytics data can flow easily throughout the entire analytical environment. A tall order, but thankfully, with the advances in data management, storage, analysis, and access technologies, the creation of a data fabric is not just possible but mandatory for enterprises in today’s post-pandemic marketplaces.
You Will Learn
- The definition of a data fabric for analytics, along with the benefits and challenges to creating a data fabric
- The extended analytics architecture that depicts the logical components of a data fabric
- How data flows within the data fabric
- The business and technical processes that use the data fabric
- How the data mesh concept works with the data fabric architecture
- The technologies needed to fully support a data fabric
- Designers of analytics environments
- Architects of analytics environments
- Implementers of analytics environments
- Leaders of data science and analytics programs
- Line-of-business and IT technical staff responsible for creating and maintaining analytics environments
TDWI LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE:
This session will be recorded for development of an online learning course which will subsequently be available for purchase directly or via subscription. By attending, you agree that your likeness may appear in the online course, including audio and video.