Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Data science works with data from many aspects—high volume and variety, in multiple formats, and for multiple purposes. The focus of this session is to see how data visualization is used in the process of data science to better drive business understanding and value.
This is part of an optional Data Science Bootcamp. Learn more about the courses offered, or attend this individual course.
You Will Learn
- How to understand the business problem
- How to support exploratory data analysis
- How to interpret and communicate data science results and value
- How to monitor data science model value
- How to apply data visualization best practices in data science
- Analytics practitioners
- Data scientists
- IT professionals
- Business analysts
- Analytics project leaders
- Technical managers