Data and data management are essential to every business and every organization, but if data is the common denominator of business, data analysis is becoming a key differentiator. In the near future, every business will be an analytics business.
This course looks in detail at one of the key attributes of an analytics business: data literacy.
You Will Learn
- Why data literacy is an organizational practice, not just an individual skill
- How to develop a better understanding of data and analytics in many business functions
- What specific skills are needed for data literacy
- How to assess data literacy in your teams
- How to build a community of practice around data and analytics in your organization
- The importance of visualization, storytelling, and collaboration in a data literate team
- How to hire, train, and retain staff in a data literate enterprise
- Analytics leaders
- Business strategists
TDWI LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE:
This session will be recorded for development of an online learning course which will subsequently be available for purchase directly or via subscription. By attending, you agree that your likeness may appear in the online course, including audio and video.