Building a data warehouse has been the most coveted enterprise project, one that is theoretically well understood but in practice has left enterprises in a state of confusion. We have seen a tremendous increase in innovation of infrastructure and platforms and many of these evolved platforms, when augmented and interconnected, can deliver on the enterprise mission of a modern data warehouse.
Intrigued? Attend this session to learn all about back-end data platforms and infrastructures of the modern data warehouse. (A companion course will deal with front end data science platforms and application delivery.)
You Will Learn
- The foundational requirements of the modern data warehouse
- The core components, infrastructure, and platforms
- Integrating new data infrastructures, including on premises, cloud, and hybrid
- Business value delivery (operational to prescriptive analytics)
- Pitfalls, risks, and mitigation strategies
- Case studies discussions
TDWI LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE:
This session will be recorded for development of an online learning course which will subsequently be available for purchase directly or via subscription. By attending, you agree that your likeness may appear in the online course, including audio and video.