Data Infrastructures & Technologies
Scalability, elasticity, agility. Whether it’s cloud, Hadoop, or logical data warehouses and data lakes, these new storage and architecture options—and the technologies that support them—make great promises. Identify the most practical approaches for your data and come away with a strategy that will enable success in modernizing your data ecosystem.
Who is this track for?
- Architects (system, integration, database, data warehouse, technology, etc.)
- Database developers, database administrators
- IT strategists, IT analysts, IT managers
- Data warehouse designers, data warehouse operations
- BI & data warehousing program and project managers and directors
- Logical data warehouse
- Data lakes
- Modern data warehousing (with Hadoop, cloud, etc.)
Full Track Course Listing