TDWI's Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) program helps you define, establish, and distinguish yourself professionally with a meaningful BI certification credential. This exam-based certification program tests industry knowledge, skills, and experience within four areas of specialization. There are no specific educational requirements for taking CBIP exams. However, professionals who participate in some sort of exam preparatory exercise tend to be more successful. CBIP exam labs are available at this conference.
Get BI/DW Certified at TDWI Las Vegas
New in 2017! The CBIP examination options have changed with the addition of two new exams: Data Foundations and Business Core.
Securing an IT-related certification such as CBIP is a proven strategy for increasing your earning power. According to the 2016 TDWI Salary, Roles, and Responsibilities Report, data and analytics professionals who hold TDWI’s CBIP certification command an average salary of $120,851—$15,000 more than the average for noncertified professionals.
TDWI’s Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) is the business intelligence and data warehousing industry’s most meaningful and credible certification program. While you attend TDWI Austin, take the opportunity to prepare for and complete the CBIP exams. TDWI offers exam preparatory courses as well as courses related to the CBIP specialty areas. In addition, there are multiple exam lab opportunities throughout the week, making it convenient for you to complete all your certification requirements at one conference. For more information, contact email@example.com or visit www.tdwi.org/cbip.
CBIP Exam Labs
||8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
|Fee per Exam
||$325 Premium Members / $350 non-members
||Maximum 90 minutes each
Register at the conference registration desk. A laptop is required for testing. At a minimum, your laptop must be Windows-compatible* and must not use encryption. The testing software runs from a USB drive.
*Please note: The CBIP exam software does not work with Windows Vista 64-bit, or on tablet or mobile devices.
CBIP Exam Preparation Courses
Why attend an exam preparation course? These courses are designed for those who already have the knowledge and experience but would benefit from an interactive and informative review just prior to testing. You'll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and practice with sample exam questions. The exam preparation classes are led by a CBIP-certified instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques that will help to improve your performance when taking exams.
- S1 TDWI Business Intelligence Principles and Practices: Charting the Course to BI SuccessUPDATED
- S2 TDWI Analytics Fundamentals
- S3 TDWI Big Data Fundamentals: Creating Value from Non-Traditional Data Sets
- M1 TDWI Predictive Analytics FundamentalsUPDATED
- M7A CBIP Preparation for the Data Foundations Exam
- M7P CBIP Preparation for the Business Core Exam
- T1A TDWI Data Warehouse Automation: Better, Faster, Cheaper ... You Can Have It AllUPDATED
- T1P TDWI Data Virtualization: Solving Complex Data Integration ChallengesUPDATED
- T2A TDWI Data Governance Fundamentals: Managing Data as an Asset
- T2P TDWI Data Governance Innovations: Adapting for Agile, Big Data, and Cloud
- W1 TDWI Data Integration Principles and Practices: Creating Information Unity from Data Disparity
- TH1 TDWI Performance Management: Dashboards, Scorecards, and Metrics for Real Business Impact
- TH2 TDWI Data Quality Management: Techniques for Data Profiling, Assessment, and Improvement
- F1 TDWI Requirements for Data-Driven Enterprises: Discovery, Analysis, and Management
- F2 TDWI BI Program Management: A Competency Center Approach to BI Excellence