As more and more companies embrace data and analytics as integral parts of running their businesses, assembling an effective data team becomes crucial. Recruiting skilled data scientists is still a difficult task, but the challenge of building a quality team to handle the data and analytics remains present even afterwards. There are various theories on exactly what a good data scientist should offer and assembling an entire team poses even more challenges.
In this session, attendees will learn the skills, perspectives, and processes that position data science teams for success, as well as practical advice for getting the most from investments in data science and enabling productive environment for building strong and innovative teams.
You Will Learn
- How to assembly a strong and innovative data science team
- Essential skills to hire data scientist with the right domain knowledge and aptitude
- Distinct roles with different skills required within data science team
- How and where to position data science team within an organization
- How to find the right people to fill the right roles for an effective data science team
- Resources, skills, and plans for an effective data science teamHow to approach fulfilling your company’s dreams of capitalizing on data science
- Analytics practitioners; data scientists; IT professionals; business analysts; analytics project leaders, managers, directors, C-level.